Weight loss is about understanding the equation: calories in vs. calories out.
Question: "Eating after 7 pm causes weight gain"?
- You measure the number of calories you eat on a daily basis. If you eat a salad at noon, it'll have an equivalent amount of calories as it will at 10 pm, so when you eat it doesn’t make much difference.
- The truth is how many extra calories (that your body never needed in the first place).
- "Eating after 7 pm causes weight gain" could be a complete myth.
- Eat when you’re hungry.
- Don't eat when you are not.
- Whether it’s noon or it’s 10 pm, start by asking yourself why you are feeling hungry.
- Has it been a short time since you last ate and your body needs some fuel
- Are you stressed at work?
Conclusion: Decide whether you actually need the food. If you opt for it, try and make a healthy choice you'd have made at noon.